NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR ONLINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY'S CHANCE OF WINNING.
Taste of Home Multifunctional Cooker Sweepstakes (#403) (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC ("Sponsor"), the publisher of Taste of Home Magazine. Sweepstakes begins May 1, 2018 and ends September 30, 2018.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents, age 18 and older, of the United States, its territories and possessions. Employees, officers and directors, and members of their immediate families or of their households (whether related or not), of Sponsor, its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners are not eligible. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Please go to www.tasteofhome.com/CookerGiveaway and follow the online entry instructions. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on September 30, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Deadline Date”). Only one entry per person per day is permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant for any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. All times specified are Eastern. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process. In the event the Sweepstakes is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
3. PRIZES: Five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a KitchenAid® 4-Quart Multi-Cooker (Model KMC4241). Approximate retail value (ARV) is $349.99 each. Total ARV for all prizes is $1,749.95. If this product is not available, winners will receive a different product of equal or similar value. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted or assigned by the winner, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, KitchenAid, their affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, promotion partners, and judging agents, and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, will bear no responsibility for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. This Sweepstakes is in no way endorsed by, or associated or affiliated with KitchenAid.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about October 15, 2018 by Sponsor or its judging agent, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, but approximate odds of winning are estimated at 1 in 400,000. Winners will be notified by mail and/or email within 14 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of prize notification attempt or winner(s) may be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event any winner is a minor in his or her place of residence, all required documentation must be signed by parent or legal guardian. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies and licensees to use any winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. CONSUMER INFORMATION/LIST OF WINNERS: If you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest postal mailings from Sponsor, specify your request in writing to Taste of Home Multifunctional Cooker Sweepstakes (#403) Mailing List, PO Box 3125, Harlan, Iowa 51593-0191. To receive a list of winners, write to Taste of Home Multifunctional Cooker Sweepstakes (#403) Winner List, P.O. Box 50005, Prescott AZ 86301-5005. Request for list of winners must be received within one year of the Sweepstakes Deadline Date